Creative Web DesignerWhat We're Looking For
Award-winning firm seeking highly skilled designer/developer passionate about developing creative work for projects. Because this position is responsible for art concepts and design for assigned clients, you must possess superior visual conceptual skills and knowledge of the digital landscape. In this position, you will help support the high standards of our award-winning brand image and identity work. Your designs will be deployed in tandem with our ongoing creative executions. This position will work in partnership with content and creative teams, collaborating on all levels of discovery, design and delivery processes.
This is a full time position in our offices at historic International Market Square, the Twin Cities most creative design environment. Russell Herder is an independent firm having served regional and national clients for more than 34 years, and an internationally-certified Benefit Corporation. Send resume, cover letter and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital AnalystWhat we’re looking for:
An experienced, motivated digital strategist with a deep grasp of online advertising. You are a seasoned collaborator, able to identify meaningful trends and opportunities to advance client strategies. You bring a sharp eye to the management of digital and social advertising budgets and are committed to delivering exceptional insights and outcomes. Of equal importance is your agency experience, and understanding of fast-paced team environments. You are ready to make a difference within a dynamic, close knit team.Responsibilities and Duties
- Possess a deep knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, including certification.
- Provide and research digital and social metrics and reporting across multiple channels and clients.
- Day-to-day management of ongoing PPC, and social ad efforts for clients.
- Collaborate with agency project teams to implement online marketing strategies.
- Keep fully informed of emerging digital trends and practices.
- Participate in research and strategic planning for new business opportunities.
- Able to work in a multi-discipline, collaborative environment.
Who We Are
- Strong experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Facebook Ad Manager and other social channel advertising dashboards.
- Experience in planning and pacing ads across search, social media, display, programmatic and online radio.
- Experience creating and optimizing tags in Google Tag Manager to track key business metrics.
- Ability to create accounts and manage existing accounts in Google Search Console.
- Digital interactive account planning, with proven hands-on experience and expertise.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Ability to translate client goals into actionable plans.
- Demonstrate measurable value to the client through the digital plan implementation.
- Strong research skills and ability to translate the research to a solid, accessible presentation.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
- Proven ability to develop well-written documents and presentations.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS for web development.
- Strong stills in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Russell Herder is a collaborative, strategic agency providing market research, digital marketing, creative development, social media and public relations excellence to our clients. One of only 10 internationally certified B Corporations® in Minnesota, we attract highly skilled talent by offering the opportunity to make meaningful contributions that change lives. Our clients include innovative organizations in the healthcare, built environment, finance, manufacturing and nonprofit spaces. Send resume, cover letter and salary requirement to email@example.com
Public Relations / Content SupervisorWhat We're Looking For
We are looking for an experienced public relations specialist to join our team. Seeking a proven professional to support and inspire excellent, visionary clients through successful public relations programs and media relations campaigns. Candidate must have excellent writing and presentation skills with several years of pitching to regional and national media, excellence in organizational skills and a commitment to building client relationships. Social media fluency important. Previous experience in an advertising agency or PR firm essential. A minimum of five years of experience and a Bachelor's degree required.
Must be detail-oriented and highly self-sufficient. Please send resume and introductory email to firstname.lastname@example.org