“The rapid decision-making power of market research and consumer insight is never more valuable than in times of crisis.”
Over the past year, healthcare, economic and social crises disrupted businesses and nonprofits around the world. CEOs grappled with uncertainty. Marketing teams strategized how to achieve new relevance. And CFOs debated whether it was a time to invest or drastically cut back.
The outcome is already emerging — those that made their decisions wisely focused on resilience and transformation, weathered the storm and are coming out stronger.
How? Through insight that bred confidence.
The rapid decision-making power of market research and consumer insight is never more valuable than in times of crisis. Turbulence and uncertainty are not a landscape for gut feel, no matter how successful growth strategies have been in the past. This is the time when it is critical to make the right decisions, ensure the right tone of voice and move forward with aggressive, fact-based strategies.
Why? Because the opportunities are real.
The value of insight has always existed, but what’s needed now is speed. And, ironically, that’s never been easier. Or more affordable. Whether it’s virtual focus groups, pulse polling or other methodology, getting the strategic information you need rapidly is possible and highly cost-effective.
Here are a few examples of what we’re helping organizations learn right now:
- How are consumers and businesses emerging from the crisis, and what are the implications?
- What unfilled needs and pent-up demands exist now that weren’t there before?
- How has buyer behavior changed and what do they expect from you now that they didn’t before?
- What are the growth opportunities and what will it take to optimize them? Are there new market niches that have emerged that may require a focused pivot?
- What advertising and marketing content is resonating? Is messaging on target or does it need to evolve?
Contemplative decision-making is, and always has been, essential. But equally important is fast feedback for fast-changing times. Learn more.